Monkstown Bay Sailing Club
At Home 2017
NOTICE OF RACE.
- Racing will be governed by the ‘Rules’ as defined in the Racing Rules of Sailing 2017 – 2020 (RRS) Class Rule for individual classes will apply.
- Racing will be provided for Optimist, N18, Class1, Class2, and Cruisers with separate starts
- Entry forms must be submitted on the Sandquay before 14:00 on Saturday 8th July 2017
- Briefing will be at 13:00 hrs on the Sandquay on Saturday 8th July 2017
- The warning gun for the first race 14:00 hrs for MBSC White Sail Cruisers
14:25 hrs for Optimist
14:35 hrs for N18 (3 Races)
14:45 hrs for Class 1 (3 Races)
14:55 hrs for Class 2 (3 Races)
- Entry forms are available from M.B.S.C.
- Low points scoring shall be applicable for each class.
Three Races are required to be completed to constitute a series.
When fewer than three races have been completed a boat’s series score will be the total of her race scores.
- The Safety of a boat and her entire management including insurance shall be the sole responsibility of the owner/competitor racing the boat. He / She must ensure that the boat and her crew are adequate to face the conditions that may arise in the course of the Regatta. Neither the establishment of the required safety regulations nor the inspection of any boat in any way limits or reduces the absolute responsibility of the owner/competitor for their crew, boat and the management thereof. Suitable Buoyancy will be required to be worn.
- There will be a prize-giving at 18:00 in MBSC Clubhouse on Saturday 8th July 2017
- Racing shall take place Saturday 8th July 2017