Feva Munster cancelled

Unfortunately we have to postpone this weekend proposed Feva Munster Championship, due to the adverse weather forecasted for Cork harbour.
We have no fixed date at this stage for the rescheduled event but it is expected that it will re scheduled for it for mid or late September.
If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us.